- transparency (alpha channel),
- animated sprites,
- logging and replay of paint operations.
- runs on mobile platforms and on desktop. This is also needed, because later
- it shall be used a texture paint component for the web 3d editor.
There is currently following detail functionality:
- Save/load images via localStorage.
- Import/export images via dataUrl, png format.
- Import/export paint operations(processes), text format.
- Gif export of animated sprites and processes. Done with a gif encode library.
- 4 paint tools: brush, erase, unerase, select and copy rectangle areas
Update: Added pattern draw mode: Brush strokes repeat over the image borders, so that the resulting pattern looks borderless. The mode can be set by Menu>Edit>PatternBrush.
Update 27.1.2013: Added normal texture editing. Diffuse, normal and specular textures can be handled as 3 pages. Textures can be displayed alone or combined, where a lightsource is simulated.